Storytelling with Shadows and Perspective (Recording)
Tell unforgettable stories through art with artist Hélio Boto (@helioboto). In this Mini Workshop Recording, he will teach developing composition by focusing on perspective plus shadow and light. Together you’ll create a bright and dramatic atmosphere in an urban landscape.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour Sketchbook: 100% cotton
- Waterproof ballpoint coloured pens (Suggested colours: Blue, Green or Pink)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested colours: Blue, Green or Pink)
- Waterbrush pen with blue ink/watercolour (Suggested colours: Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue)
- Watercolour palette
- Watercolour brushes
- White gel pen
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.