Highlights and Composition in Urban Sketching (3)
Interested in developing your urban sketching skills even further? Join John Harrison (@johnharrison) in this in-depth 3-hour class to dive deeper into his urban sketching techniques. We will be focusing on the importance of a strong ink drawing, selective use of colour to highlight & focus on chosen areas of the piece, and the basic rules of composition. We will also be learning more about using different ink line weights to add dynamism to the drawing.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- 6am LA Time Tuesday (July 20th, PDT)
- 9am NY Time Tuesday (July 20th, EDT)
- 2pm London Time Tuesday (July 20th, BST)
- 9pm Singapore Time Tuesday (July 20th, SGT)
- 11pm Sydney Time Tuesday (July 20th, AEST)
- Ink pens with waterproof ink: 0.1 & 0.3 or 0.5
- Watercolour paints
- Good quality watercolour paper with a rough or cold pressed finished. Preferably 300g or 140lb.
- Reference photos will be sent to your email before the day of the event
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.