Floral Illustration with Metallic Watercolour Accents
Learn to create a complex illustration in ink, graphite, and metallic watercolour with artist and teacher Ian de Jesus (@ravenfox13). Join us for this live, 90-minute interactive workshop to learn how to use multiple mediums to produce a coherent, eye-catching piece.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PST November 9 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 10 am EST November 9 (Tuesday)
- London Time 3 pm GMT November 9 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 11 pm SGT November 9 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEDT November 10 (Wednesday)
- Graphite Pencils (3B or higher) – Suggested Brand: Staedtler Mars Lumograph
- Colored Pencils (Similar colours with the coloured fineliners) – Suggested brands: Faber-Castell, or Caran D'Ache
- Mechanical Pencil (Red coloured lead) - Suggested brand: Pilot Color Eno 0.7
- Metallic Watercolor (shades of Gold, or any metallic colour)
- Paint brush (Taklon Round Brush between 6-8)
- Kneadable eraser
- Paper towel/Cloth
- Water container
- Download the Inspiration Photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.