Demystifying Urban Scenes in Watercolour (Recording)
Professional artist Ian Fennelly demystifies painting urban scenes with watercolour. Learn how to visualise basic compositions and properly apply layers of colour.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn to add realism and structure to an urban sketch.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- A3 watercolour paper (Suggested: Bockingford watercolour paper 300gsm A3)
- Tombow brush pens - N15, N75, N79, N60, N89, N95
- Fine liner pens (permanent): from 0.05 – 0.8 (Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent Graphik – any of these brands are fine.)
- Watercolour pan set (Suggested: Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set or Royal Talens Van Gogh watercolour paint half pan set of 12)
- Range of brushes, from flats to riggers
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.