Ink and Imagination: Creating Cute Creatures (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with accomplished cartoonist Brett Bean in this pre-recorded art workshop as he demonstrates the detailed process of creating adorable creatures using ink and imagination. Learn valuable ink techniques designed to enhance creativity in your illustrations.
This Mini Workshop Recording is suitable for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully illustrate fun creatures through ink and imagination.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
- Pencil (Suggested: Staedtler: Traditional Pencil Sketching Set of 12)
- Brush pen (Suggested: Pentel: Watercolor Brush Pen: Black)
- Fine line pen (Suggested: Derwent: Graphik Line Maker Pen: Black 0.5MM)
- Markers (Suggested: Copic: Ciao Marker: Basic Set of 12)
- White gel pen/ white pastel pencil for highlights (Suggested: Pentel Gel Pen: White or Stabilo Pastel Pencil: Titanium White)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.