Ink and Watercolour: Adding Personality to Animals (Recording)
Do you want to make your animal characters stand out from the rest? In approximately 1 hour, get silly and creative in Mark Brewer as he demonstrates how we can add character to our animal friends. Mark will show you how he adds wit and personality with expressive watercolour lines!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to capture an animal's character.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper, block, or board
- Pencil & eraser
- Fountain pen or dip pen with a flexible nib
- Black waterproof ink
- A full range of watercolour paints
- A few of your favourite brushes in different sizes
- Water containers for rinsing
- Paper towel for blotting and/or cleaning
- Optional Materials: Colour pencils, Toothbrush, White gel pen, #0 or #1 size brush for scrubbing
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.