Deconstructing Busy Urban Scenes in Watercolour (Recording)
Translate the hectic energy of city life into a scenic urban landscape painting in this recorded Mini Workshop with professional watercolour artist Irena Spector. For approximately 1 hour, learn her tips to overcome the fear of starting a piece by splashing colours spontaneously into a page and using these colours as a guide. Start with wet-on-wet watercolour washes, then add details with watercolour pencils and the wet-on-dry technique. If you're looking to step up your watercolour game, sign up now!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
- Watercolour pencils, (Suggested colours: light blue, turquoise, brown, dark blue or indigo)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: any set of at least 12 colours, preferably artistic quality)
- White gouache paint
- 9” x 12” cold-pressed watercolour paper
- #2, #6, #9 round watercolour brush
- Paper towels
- 2 small glasses of clean water
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.