Dynamic Perspectives: Adding Personality into The Mundane (Recording)
For approximately 3 hours, watch and paint along with artist Jeff Carter as he teaches you how to exaggerate perspectives in the most mundane of structures, therefore giving it more life and personality! You will also be exploring different viewpoints and creating dynamic compositions in your art while using advanced watercolour techniques.
Purchase a recording now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Get 15% off when you purchase the Dynamic Perspectives: Adding Personality into The Mundane Bundle (Recording) which includes all 4 of the Master Class Recordings!
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
Etchr Lab Products
- Watercolour paper - 12" x 17" or A3 size, 300 gsm (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Drawing pens: 0.03, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Watercolour Paints: Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Permanent Rose/Rose Madder, Burnt Sienna, Light Red, Neutral Tint, Payne's Grey
- Two water jugs
- Brushes (Suggested: Pro Arte)
- Check out the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.