Dynamic Architecture in Watercolour (Recording)
Explore the contrast of London's historical and contemporary architecture to create lively and dynamic work with vibrant colours. In this 2-hr Master Class Recording with urban sketcher John Albany Hoyle, dive into wet-on-wet techniques with expressive ink line work through a series of exercises followed by a demonstration sketch. This Master Class Recording will help you expand your watercolour sketching process allowing happy accidents to create successful art.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper: 300gsm, A3 Hot Press (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Watercolour pan set (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Fountain pen with permanent ink (Preferably a fude nib)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura Gel Pen)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Faber Castell)
- Paper towels
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.