Dynamic Architecture in Watercolour
Explore the contrast of London's historical and contemporary architecture to create lively and dynamic work with vibrant colours. In this 2-hr Master Class with urban sketcher John Albany Hoyle, dive into wet-on-wet techniques with expressive ink line work through a series of exercises followed by a demonstration sketch. This Master Class will help you expand your watercolour sketching process allowing happy accidents to create successful art.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 2-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 10 am PDT September 18 (Saturday)
- NY Time 1 pm EDT September 18 (Saturday)
- London Time 6 pm BST September 18 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT September 19 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEST September 19 (Sunday)
- Watercolour paper: 300gsm, A3 Hot Press (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Watercolour pan set (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Fountain pen with permanent ink (Preferably a fude nib)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura Gel Pen)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Faber Castell)
- Paper towels
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.