Wet-on-Wet - Exploring Dynamic Architectural Scenes (Recording)
Imagine the endless possibilities you can create with just ink and a watercolour palette!
For approximately 1 hour, join urban sketcher John Albany Hoyle as he demonstrates how to freely use vibrant colours and expressive ink techniques for any urban scene! In this recorded Mini Workshop, take a virtual tour of historic and modern sceneries in London and recreate them using wet-on-wet watercolour techniques and expressive linework!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper: 300gsm, A3 Hot Press (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Watercolour pan set (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Fountain pen with permanent ink (Preferably a fude nib)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura Gel Pen)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Faber Castell)
- Paper towels
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.