Watercolor Washing Rapid Drawings
Bring your drawings to life with watercolour washes and strong shadows. In this 90-minute art class, artist John Harrison (@johnharrison) will teach you to loosen up and have fun rapidly drawing and watercolour washing a lively artwork.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 19 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 19 (Tuesday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 19 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 19 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT October 20 (Wednesday)
- 300g(140lb) paper (Suggested: Saunders Waterford)
- Waterproof Ink pens in various line weights: 0.1,0.3, 0.5,0.8 (Suggested Brand: Uni Pin Drawing Pen)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours: Cobalt Blue, Payne’s Grey, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Green Gold, Undersea Green, Quinacridone Gold
- Download/print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.