Understanding Nature Perspectives: Depth and Values with Watercolour (Recording)
Watercolours are so special because they are strong enough to make bold statements with minimal tools!
In this recorded Mini Workshop, paint along with artist Juan Ian as he teaches you how to master the full potential of watercolours. Learn to use brushstrokes for perspective, create distinct colour combinations and build a strong composition full of movement.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Cold Press
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Brushes: Round (Size 8 and 12), liner brush (Size 01)
- A5 or A4 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper
- Watercolour Paints (Students or artist quality): Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Paynes Gray, Van Dyke Brown, Viridian Green, Indigo (Warm, cold and grey colors)
- 1 jar of water
- Paper towel or Mijello Watercolour Sponge
- Water spray
- Paper tape
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.