Urban Sketching: Eye-Catching Street Corner Cafe in a Graphic Style (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint along with artist Julia Henze in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates how to create an eye-catching street corner cafe. She will share her tips and tricks on using gouache and coloured pencils.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wants to successfully create eye-catching street corner cafe using gouache and coloured pencils.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Graphite pencil 2B (Suggested: Caran d'Ache : Graphite Pencil)
- Kneaded eraser
- Synthetic brushes: W&N Professional Acrylic Colour Filbert (size 10), Da Vinci flat brush (seize 6), Da Vinci Cosmotop-Spin (size 2)
- Winsor & Newton gouache: Zinc White, Permanent White, Ivory Black, Brilliant Yellow, Orange Lake Light, Spectrum Red, Bengal Rose, Turquoise Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue
- Coloured Pencils (Faber-Castell Polychromos): Warm Grey I 270, Warm Grey VI 275, Mauve 249
- Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901: Golden Bismuth Yellow 820, Scarlet 070, Light Malachite Green 181, Light Blue, Phthalocyanine Blue 182, Dark Green 739
- Derwent Lightfast: Strawberry LFII
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.