Water Colour with Gouache
Learn to mix colours for water in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Kate Kos (@kate_kos). She’ll show you how to paint an ocean scene with balanced colours and values. You’ll see how to simplify the details and keep the movement in a reference photo.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 10 am PST November 17 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 1 pm EST November 17 (Wednesday)
- London Time 6 pm GMT November 17 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT November 18 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEDT November 18 (Thursday)
- Watercolour paper CP 300g, size around 20cm x 20cm
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paints: Primary Blue; Primary Yellow; Ultramarine Blue; Red; and Raw Sienna
- Winsor & Newton Titanium White Gouache Paint
- 2 synthetic brushes, small pointed round or rigger, medium flat and 1 natural hair flat watercolour brush (20mm)
- Container for water
- Paper tissues
- Download/print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.