Finding Your Style: Adding Life and Colour to House Portraits (Recording)
Learn the tips and tricks to combining two subjects into one decorative art piece!
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Kateryna Kyslitska in this recorded Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to combine floral and botanical elements with house portraits that suit your style! Learn sketch, watercolour, and her signature illustration techniques to make your artworks realistic using easily accessible supplies. From composition to final touches, create decorative pieces that are perfect for everyone and any season!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper (A4 or 18x24 cm minimum)
- Pencil and eraser
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (or any watercolour palette)
- Round watercolour brushes (number 3 and 6 or similar)
- Paper towel or tissue
- Glass of water
- A round plate or lid approximately 14 cm diameter or other size that fits onto your paper (you would draw around it to save time)
- Black pen Mushi 0.38 (or any other black pen, except for ball pen)
- Black marker (optional)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.