Exploring Realism with Light and Shadow (Recording)
Illustrate your still life subjects in new light with watercolor artist Katharina Bergander. For approximately 1 hour, learn Katharina’s approach to adding 3-dimensional and realistic qualities to still life subjects by combining light and shadow. She will guide you in both wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques to achieve a lively effect.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour paints (Suggested colours: Naples Yellow, Sienna Nature, Transparent Orange, Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine, Indigo, Violett)
- Grumbacher Opaque Watercolor paints (Suggested colours: Flesh Tone (Light), Light Red, Deep Crimson, Magenta)
- Brushes (Suggested: Da Vinci Artissimo #0 or #1, da Vinci Casaneo #10 or any similar watercolour brush)
- Grumbacher Goldenedge Brush
- Rigger #8-10
- For background washes: a flat synthetic (3cm) or a big mop
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.