Gradients and Depth - Dramatic Landscapes in Gouache (Recording)
We all know how daunting it is to start any painting from a blank canvas, so how do we overcome it?
In this recorded Mini Workshop, paint along with artist Katrin Trost, create vast landscapes using gouache, and learn her tips on staying motivated as an artist! With the proper layers, colour mixes, and brush strokes, develop various gradients to elevate your painting using vivid depths for that dramatic effect! Boost your confidence and be motivated in this journey to unleash the artist in you!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 300gsm cold pressed watercolor paper
- Brushes: Flat brush in size 12 and one small, round brush in size 0 or 0/3
- Gouache paint: Opaque White, Cadmium Yellow, Primary Red (Magenta), Ultramarine Deep, Ivory Black
- Washi tape
- Jar of water
- Paper towel or cloth (to dry the brushes)
- Hair dryer
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.