Painting a Summer Landscape in Watercolour
Immerse yourself in bright, summer colours! Join artist Kerrilyn Cheah in this live Mini Workshop as she shows us how she makes her watercolour landscapes pop by making use of shadows and highlights. Learn the importance of contrast and depth while maintaining soft and loose strokes in your painting.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 5 pm PDT August 21 (Saturday)
- NY Time 8 pm EDT August 21 (Saturday)
- London Time 1 am BST August 22 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 8 am SGT August 22 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 10 am AEST August 22 (Sunday)
- Etchr The Perfect Sketchbook A4 - Cold press watercolour paper, 300 gsm
- Watercolour paints (Kerrilyn will use a mix of the brands Winsor & Newton, Holbein, and Sennelier): Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Orange (Sennelier, or any bright orange), Rose Madder (Holbein, or any reddish pink colour), Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Sepia, French Ultramarine (Winsor & Newton), Marine Blue (Holbein), Horizon Blue (Holbein), Viridian Green, Phthalo Green Light (Sennelier), Sap Green, Greenish Umber (Sennelier, or any dark green)
- Two cups of water
- Round brushes in sizes 6, 8, and 12
- Paper towel
- Pencil and eraser
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.