Lighting the Clouds with Watercolours
Paint a full cloudscape in different lights with artist Laura Krieger (@artbyellekay). In this 90-minute interactive art class, you’ll learn to paint various cloud forms for a full cloudy sky. She’ll teach you how to add foreground and to understand how different lighting situations affect cloud colours.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PDT October 29 (Friday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT October 29 (Friday)
- London Time 5 pm BST October 29 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT October 30 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEDT October 30 (Saturday)
- Paper: 100% cotton, 300gsm/140lbs cold pressed watercolour paper; from 4x6" to 8x10" (Suggested brand: Arches)
- Watercolour paints: Daniel Smith; Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Quinacridone Gold, Cerulean Blue, Pyrrol Crimson (can add/substitute phthalo blue, alizarin crimson, hansa yellow medium).
- Princeton Paint brushes: #4 & #8 round, 1/2" flat
- Paper towel
- Water cup
- Deep sea sponge
- 3H pencil
- Kneadable eraser
- Download/print the reference photo.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.