Glossy 3D Food Illustration in Watercolour (Recording)
Make your desserts creamier and your pastries fluffier—all with a few brushstrokes! Join Drawplet by artist Lenard Lai in this pre-recorded 2-hour Class as he goes in-depth into mouth-watering food illustrations with watercolours. Further develop your watercolour skills from sketching, layering, glazing, splashing and applying the wet-on-wet technique. Gain new learnings of shapes, light, shadows, and values to achieve a realistic dessert and pastry artworks.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton hot press watercolour paper (Suggested: Khadi watercolour paper in size A5)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested brand: Winsor and Newton professional series; Suggested colours: Cadmium yellow pale, Cadmium free red, Ultramarine, Cobalt turquoise light, Yellow ochre, Alizarin crimson, Burnt sienna, Burnt umber, Neutral tint)
- Small size watercolour brush
- Dip pen, fountain pen, or a fine brush (Suggested nib for dip pen: Brausse-Steno nib)
- Black waterproof ink (Suggested: Platinum Carbon Ink)
- HB Pencil and eraser
- A small rag and/or paper towel
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.