Marvellous Mushrooms in Mixed Media
Capture the mesmerizing details of the Penny Bunn mushroom in this Master Class with artist Lene Myhre. Using both watercolour and coloured pencils, Lene will help you create a velvet-like texture that will give your illustration a realistic look. Combine wet on wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry watercolour techniques with coloured pencils to add subtle, intricate details to your mushrooms.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
Direct, live interaction with the artist
Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
Step by Step instruction
Time to complete each step in real-time
Short break scheduled in the middle
Artist feedback on your work
Recording available for life
Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 14 (Thursday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 14 (Thursday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 14 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 14 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEST October 15 (Friday
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (Suggested colours: Burnt Sienna, Buff Titanium, Prussian Blue, Medium Deep Yellow (can be achieved by mixing Lemon Yellow and Just Yellow) and Dark Brown)
- Faber Castell Polychromos Coloured Pencils (Suggested colours: Raw Umber, Bistre, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Umber and Walnut Brown)
- Winsor & Newton Gouache in White
- Round brushes (Suggested sizes: 8/10, 6 and 2)
- HB Lead pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Jar of water and paper tissues/towel
- Piece of paper for color swatches
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.