Marvellous Mushrooms in Mixed Media
Capture the mesmerizing details of the Penny Bunn mushroom in this Master Class with artist Lene Myhre. Using both watercolour and coloured pencils, Lene will help you create a velvet-like texture that will give your illustration a realistic look. Combine wet on wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry watercolour techniques with coloured pencils to add subtle, intricate details to your mushrooms.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 5 am PDT September 29 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 8 am EDT September 29 (Wednesday)
- London Time 1 pm BST September 29 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 8 pm SGT September 29 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 10 pm AEST September 29 (Wednesday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (Suggested colours: Burnt Sienna, Buff Titanium, Prussian Blue, Medium Deep Yellow (can be achieved by mixing Lemon Yellow and Just Yellow) and Dark Brown)
- Faber Castell Polychromos Coloured Pencils (Suggested colours: Raw Umber, Bistre, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Umber and Walnut Brown)
- Winsor & Newton Gouache in White
- Round brushes (Suggested sizes: 8/10, 6 and 2)
- HB Lead pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Jar of water and paper tissues/towel
- Piece of paper for color swatches
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.