Mushrooms with Mixed Media (Recording)
Learn to illustrate these fun guys (fungis) with artist Lene Myhre in this Mini Workshop Recording. Starting with a pre-drawn sketch, watch Lene apply watercolour techniques that will give mushrooms depth and dimension; including wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry and colour layering! Finally, cap it off with coloured pencils to add easy texture.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (Suggested colours: red, Medium or Deep Yellow, Prussian Blue, dark neutral brown (not too red, not too yellow)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Suggested sizes: 6, 8 and 10)
- Masking Fluid or White Gouache Paint and a cheap brush to apply the masking fluid
- Watercolour paint in buff titanium (this can be achieved by using white and a neutral dark brown)
- Faber Castell Polychromos Coloured Pencils: Indian Red or Caput Mortum, Yellow Ochre, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Light Grey, Dark Grey
- Shimoniart by Fibonacci brushes
- Download or print this reference photo and this outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.