Urban Sketching - Storefronts with Personality (Recording)
Stylise any scene with exaggerated proportions and fun, bright colours! Urban sketcher Leslie Parsons uses loose lines and more than a little creative license to add personality to his art. Finish this 2-hour Master Class Recording with a detailed, colourful sketch!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Get 15% off when you purchase the Urban Sketching - Storefronts with Personality Bundle (Recording) which includes all 2 of the Master Class recordings!
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper: 9" x 12" (Suggested: Grumbacher 9x12 watercolor pad)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested range: blues, grey, green, oranges, and yellows) (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: Cotman: 24 Half Pan Set)
- Daniel Smith 'Moonglow' Watercolour Paint
- Paint Brushes - something smaller for the detail work (Suggested: DaVinci in size 0)
- 2 water jugs
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.