Urban Sketching - Storefronts with Personality and Lively Colours
Stylise any scene with exaggerated proportions and fun, bright colours! Urban sketcher Leslie Parsons uses loose lines and more than a little creative license to add personality to his art. Finish this 2-hour Master Class with a detailed, colourful sketch of this nostalgic Tokyo restaurant!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 2-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 11 am PDT September 4 (Saturday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT September 4 (Saturday)
- London Time 7 pm BST September 4 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT September 5 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEST September 5 (Sunday)
- Watercolour paper: 9" x 12" (Suggested: Grumbacher 9x12 watercolor pad)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested range: blues, grey, green, oranges, and yellows) (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: Cotman: 24 Half Pan Set)
- Daniel Smith 'Moonglow' Watercolour Paint
- Paint Brushes - something smaller for the detail work (Suggested: DaVinci in size 0)
- 2 water jugs
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.