Adding Depth and Dimension to Your Urban Sketches (Recording)
If you want to try out urban sketching, it's not always about flawless lines and perfect shapes. In this recorded Mini Workshop with Leslie Parsons, let loose and let go of the pressure to be perfect.
For approximately 1 hour, learn how to break down the daunting details of this Yakitori restaurant into loose lines and exaggerated shapes. Catch Leslie's valuable shading techniques that will help add shadows and make your pieces pop! Finally, finish your artwork with a limited watercolour palette to create depth and dimension in the final product.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection (or any waterproof pen or marker)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested colours: neutral colours such as Neutral Tint or Moonglow by Daniel Smith and yellow/orange colours)
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Grumbacher WiroPad 24 Sheet 9” x 12”
- Pencil (for sketching in the basic shapes)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.