Light, Shadows and Colours in Nature with Watercolour (Recording)
From sketch to painting, join William Milcovich in this 3-hour recorded Class as he takes you on an adventure into the woods and turns it into a beautiful work of art. Learn to create captivating landscapes through expert watercolour techniques and play around with different colours and values to give your piece a realistic look.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper
- Watercolour brushes: 3/4” angle shader, round brushes (#s 8, 10 and 12), flat shader (#6)
- Small round or ruling pen (for masking fluid)
- Old paintbrush or toothbrush
- Watercolour paints: Winsor and Newton Cotman Basics Set: Lemon Yellow Hue, Cad Yellow Hue, Cad Red, Alizarin Crimson, Purple Lake, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Sap Green, Viridian, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Optional: Rose of Ultramarine, Transparent Red Oxide
- Fine Tip Ink Pens (Waterproof Ink, Micron Pens)
- Masking tape
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.