Mountain Layers with Gouache
Paint a mountain scene from the Blue Ridge Mountains in gouache with artist Lilly Carr (@lillycarrart). In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn to layer gouache from light to dark and dark to light to achieve a realistic mountain landscape. Lilly will teach you to use colour, light, and texture to represent any environment visually.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PDT October 10 (Sunday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT October 10 (Sunday)
- London Time 7 pm BST October 10 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT October 11 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEDT October 11 (Monday)
- Washi tape - 1 inch thick
- Miya Arts Himi Painting Brushes (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Liner and Silver Brush: Synthetic Flat)
- Gouache Brushes: Set of 8: Round Liner Brush #4, Round Brush #12
- Filbert head brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: Filbert)
- Miya Himi Jelly Gouache Set (Suggested: Holbein Artists’ Gouache Paints: Prussian Blue, White, Black, Acid Blue, Grass Green, Jade Green, Earth Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Medium Yellow)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.