Magical Lights and Glowing Surfaces in Watercolour (Recording)
Have you ever painted using the negative technique? Mirka Hokkanen sure has! Join her 90-minute Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to use the negative painting technique to reveal glowing surfaces. Make the best out of happy accidents and learn how to paint in layers to create depth and light in paintings!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in letting loose and learning a new technique in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour set (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: Cotman: 12 Half Pans or Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set)
- Watercolour paper 140lb (Suggested: Fabriano Artistico: Watercolour Block)
- Colour pencils (Suggested: Faber Castell: Goldfaber Color Pencils Set of 24)
- White gouache or watercolour (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: White Gouache or White Watercolor)
- Your favourite small and large watercolour brushes (Suggested: Jackson’s: Cats Tongue Watercolour Brush Size 4 and Size 8)
- A white acrylic marker, to add highlights at the end (Suggested: Liquitex: Acrylic Marker Titanium White)
- White pan/plate/mixing surface for paint
- Jug of water
- Piece of paper to test colours
- Piece of paper towel (or something to wipe extra water into)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.