Magical Lights and Glowing Surfaces in Watercolour (Recording)
Have you ever painted using the negative technique? Mirka Hokkanen sure has! Join her 90-minute Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to use the negative painting technique to reveal glowing surfaces. Make the best out of happy accidents and learn how to paint in layers to create depth and light in paintings!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in letting loose and learning a new technique in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour set 140lb
- Watercolour paper
- Colour pencils
- White gouache or watercolour
- White pan/plate/mixing surface for paint
- Jug of water
- Piece of paper to test colours
- Your favourite small and large watercolour brushes (preferably cat's tongue brushes from Princeton, size 4 and 8)
- Piece of paper towel (or something to wipe extra water into)
- A white acrylic marker, to add highlights at the end (optional)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.