Magical Pastel Creatures in Watercolour (Recording)
Learn how to turn mundane animals into fabulous pastel creatures with Meaghan McLaughlin! In this pre-record workshop, paint along with Meaghan as she demonstrates her techniques on how to use shapes as foundations to create the structure for your magical creatures. Create along with her as she starts from pencil and finishes with pastel watercolour.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Standard pencil
- Sketchbook (or sketching paper of your choice)
- 4" by 6" (or larger) Cold pressed watercolour paper or a heavy weight mulit-media paper (Suggested: Global Fluid Easy Block Watercolour Paper)
- #4 Round watercolour brush and #0 Round watercolour brush (or any similar small detail brush)
- 03 Waterproof inking pen (Suggested: Sakura Pigma Micron Pen, 03 Black)
- Paper towel or a clean rag
- Small glass of clean water
- Your favourite watercolours in at least a primary set (red, blue, yellow, black and white)
- Download/Print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.