Majestic Mountain Landscapes in Ink and Watercolour
Learn to capture the majesty of the mountains for your next outdoor adventure in this immersive 2-hour Master Class with artist and adventurer Cameron Lawrence (@cam.lawrence_art)!
Create along as he gives an in-depth look at creating various linework techniques to achieve a detailed and crisp landscape sketch. Participate in multiple exercises on adding values and movement to your art. Finally, discover how to add life to your pieces by finishing them off with a watercolour wash!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 3 pm PDT September 19 (Sunday)
- NY Time 6 pm EDT September 19 (Sunday)
- London Time 11 pm BST September 19 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 6 am SGT September 20 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 8 am AEST September 20 (Monday)
- Standard pencil
- 8.5x11 hot press watercolour paper
- Black fine point pen (0.2-0.5mm ideally)
- Small watercolour brush #3, #6
- Paper towel
- Small glass of clean water
- Watercolour paint set
- Scrap paper (for exercises)
- Artist tape
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.