Making Digital Look Traditional: Stylised Characters in Photoshop (Recording)
Do you want to give your digital paintings that traditional look and feel?
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Shawna Tenney as she paints a stylised animal character using Photoshop! Learn new ways to make a digital painting look traditional by using different brushes and media effects. Create texture (and organise them, too!), using colour dynamics, multiply, and overlay layers. Sign up and discover the artistic potential of Photoshop!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Cintiq or drawing tablet connected to a computer and pen
- Photoshop CC - update to latest 2021 version if possible
- Download and install Kyle Brushes – available for free to all Photoshop CC subscribers: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html
- Suggested Kyle Brush Packs: Megapack, Gouache, Watercolor, Dry Media, Spatter, Impressionist
- Download this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.