Making it Work: Blending Opposite Colours for Urban Portraits
Embrace your mistakes as part of your creative style!
In this live and interactive Mini Workshop with artist Omar Jaramillo (@omar_paint), learn how to achieve different forms of human portraits with ink and watercolour! Make the most out of contrasting colours to highlight your subjects prominent features. Create body movements using these mediums with techniques that'll have you master your art style in no time!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 10 am PDT July 24 (Saturday)
- NY Time 1 pm EDT July 24 (Saturday)
- London Time 6 pm BST July 24 (Satruday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT July 25 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEST July 25 (Sunday)
- Watercolour paper (300 gsm)
- Black waterproof ink
- Small and medium waterproof fine liners. Colors: Sepia, Black, Sanguina, and Grey
- Watercolour palette (suggested: Alizarin Crimson, Aureolin Yellow, Cerulean Blue and Van Dick Brown)
- White fine liner
- Watercolour brushes: Large brush size 10 or 12, and small brush size 4 or 6
- Water spray bottle
- Paper towels
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.