Moroccan Architecture with Watercolours
Learn to render architecture and people simply by using shadows. In this 2-hour art class, artist Marco Novo (@wildnove_watercolor) will teach you tricks to simplify the painting while keeping its visual power. You’ll learn to choose the right colours, make the right mixes, and use the right brushstrokes for a deceptively detailed scene.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Artist feedback on your work
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 26 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 26 (Tuesday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 26 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 26 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEST October 27 (Wednesday)
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paints (Colours: Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Lemon Yellow, Naples Yellow, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Neutral Tint, Titanium White, Lavender)
- Saunders Waterford 100% cotton, 300gsm Cold Pressed Rough White Watercolour Paper 26x36cm
- Large round, medium round, and small round watercolour brushes (Suggested: Escoda Reserva Kolinsky Sable Brush in Sizes 12, 8, and 6)
- Water in 2 containers
- Paper towels
- Masking or washi tape (about 15mm wide)
- Pencil 2B and a good eraser
- Spray bottle filled with clean water
- A wooden board to tape your paper on (larger than your paper size)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.