Watercolour Shapes - Complex Subjects Made Simple (Recording)
Paint Morocco with simple shapes and texture blends. In this approximately 1-hour recorded Mini Workshop with artist Marco Novo, learn about painting elaborate subjects by identifying the important shapes. He will teach you to combine wet-on-wet watercolour techniques with dry brushing and special brush strokes to create interesting colour and texture.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paints (Colours: Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Lemon Yellow, Naples Yellow, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Neutral Tint, Titanium White, Lavender)
- Saunders Waterford 100% cotton, 300gsm Cold Pressed Rough White Watercolour Paper 26x36cm
- Large round, medium round, and small round watercolour brushes (Suggested: Escoda Reserva Kolinsky Sable Brush in Sizes 12, 8, and 6)
- Water in 2 containers
- Paper towels
- Masking or washi tape (about 15mm wide)
- Pencil 2B and a good eraser
- Spray bottle filled with clean water
- A wooden board to tape your paper on (larger than your paper size)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.