Architectural Illustrations with Confidence using Ink and Watercolour
Letting go of your art-making inhibitions is liberating. In this Mini Workshop with professional artist and architect Marek Badzynski (@marekbad64), watch him effortlessly dance his pen across the paper. Learn composition techniques that add dimension and depth to your urban sketches. Then add final touches with watercolour. You’ll feel confident enough to sketch without a reference.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PDT November 6 (Saturday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT November 6 (Saturday)
- London Time 4 pm GMT November 6 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT November 7 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEDT November 7 (Sunday)
- Fountain pen with a bent-nib style also known as ‘fude’ (Suggested: Kuretake : Fude Pen)
- Platinum Carbon waterproof ink (Suggested: Manuscript calligraphy ink, Sennelier Indian ink)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: Royal Talens Van Gogh, Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set)
- Download or print these inspiration photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.