Bringing Urban Sketches to life with Neutrals and Greys in Watercolour
Who knew monochrome colours could bring life and character to an urban piece? Join Marek Badzynski in this live and interactive art workshop as he teaches us how to simplify pencil sketching and capture lines and values. He'll then demonstrate how to directly paint using two complementary colours that, when mixed, create various neutrals and greys.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Friday (March 26th, PDT)
- 12pm NY Time Friday (March 26th, EDT)
- 4pm London Time Friday (March 26th, GMT)
- 12am Singapore Time Saturday (March 27th)
- 3am Sydney Time Saturday (March 27th, AEDT)
- Cold Press Watercolour Paper (A4) or Watercolour sketchbook/block
- Any pencil (2B, 4 or 6B)
- Bruhses: Round or Mop/Quill (Synthetic or Natural)
- Watercolour paints: French Ultramarine, Burnt Sienna
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- If sketching takes you a long time, prepare a light pencil outline ahead of time
- Download/Print this reference photo