Transparent Still Life with Mixed Media (Recording)
Learn to paint transparent objects with watercolour and coloured pencils. In this 2 hour Master Class Recording, Artist Maria Mishkareva will teach you her method for painting clear and see-through still life subjects. She will show you how to choose the right colours and blend the proper mixtures to produce sheer excellence.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 100% Cotton Watercolour paper, 300gsm/140lb Cold Pressed
- Watercolour brushes - Large round brush, Medium brush (size 5 or 6), Small round brush (size 2 or 3)
- Watercolour paints - Neapolitan Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Raw Sienna, Transparent Oxide Red, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Violet/Dioxazine, Quinacridone Rose, Carmine (or Alizarin), Perylene Violet, Sap Green, Perylene Maroon, Neutral Tint
- Coloured Pencils (any brand will do, and feel free to use any similar colour. Suggested: Caran D'Ache Supracolor Soft Metal Tin Set of 18) - Light Pink, Grey or Light Blue, Yellow, White, Purple, Dark Green or Brown
- Masking fluid and brush for application
- Paper towel
- Download or print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.