Explore the Richness of Watercolour in Still Life (Recording)
Join artist Maria Mishkareva in this Mini Workshop Recording, where she will teach you to bring out mesmerising details while embracing the fluidity of watercolour. She will dive into wet-on-wet and dry techniques to create lifelike images. You will also gain an understanding of how one colour can produce many different shades.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16 (Suggested: 005)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4 (or any A4 100% Cotton Cold Press Watercolour paper)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (round brush size 5 or 6; small round size 2 or 3)
- Paper towels
- Two (2) jars of water
- Watercolour paints: Transparent Yellow Medium, Raw Sienna, Winsor Orange Red shade, Winsor Red, Quinacridone Rose, Cobalt Blue, Violet, Perylene Violet, Perylene Maroon, Transparent Red Oxide
- Download/print this reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.