Putting It All Together: Drawing and Inking Fantasy Creatures
Presenting "Inking: An Introduction," a 6-part Workshop series to introduce you to the world of inking, designed and taught by award-winning illustrator Mark Brewer (The New York Times, The Washington Post, Newsweek).
In this 2-hour Master Class, Mark will pencil sketch a dragon along with students followed by inking the detailed drawing together. Using the knowledge students have learned from Mark’s Mini Workshops, students will ink the dragon with the tool of their choice and be able to ask questions along the way.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 1 pm PDT August 7 (Saturday)
- NY Time 4 pm EDT August 7 (Saturday)
- London Time 9 pm BST August 7 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 4 am SGT August 8 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEST August 8 (Sunday)
- Your inking tool of choice: One pure sable or synthetic brush size #0, #1, or #2; Black waterproof ink; Fountain pen
- Container of water for rinsing
- Pencil & eraser
- Paper towel
- Hot Press press watercolour paper (Suggested: 140 lb/300g paper block)
- White gel pen
- Hair dryer (optional)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.