Mastering the Dry Brush Technique with Gouache (Recording)
Looking for ways to add more character to your landscapes? Try painting with a dry brush! In this approximately 3-hours recorded Class, Sarah Burns (@sarahburnsstudio) will teach you how to master the dry brush technique with gouache. Use this technique along with creative mark-making to paint eye-catching landscapes. This Class will cover everything from setting up the composition, layering gouache, using the right amount of water, and finding the different ways to use brushes to create unique and compelling results.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Hot pressed watercolor paper (Sarah will be using the Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Hot Press)
- Flat brushes in various sizes
- One or two smaller detail brushes (round & pointed)
- Gouache (Sarah will be using Winsor & Newton): Lemon yellow, Ultramarine blue, Permanent alizarin crimson, Perylene black, Zinc white
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.