Depth and Perspective in Urban Sketching
Learn to create depth and master perspective in urban sketching with Architectural Designer Mayad Allos (@mayadallosart). He’ll show you how to create depth with shadows and how to get proportions right without years of experience. You’ll see how adding natural elements elevates your work, and you’ll gain confidence using watercolour. At the end of this class, you’ll be proud of your finished piece.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- 30-minute feedback session
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 10 am PST December 11 (Saturday)
- NY Time 1 pm EST December 11 (Saturday)
- London Time 6 pm GMT December 11 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT December 12 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEDT December 12 (Sunday)
- HB Pencil (Mechanical or normal)
- Micron Sakura Pen 005 (0.2mm)
- Zytang brush size 8 and 4 (or any round brush in the same size)
- Watercolour paints: Lemon Yellow, Sap Green, Deep Sap Green, Neutral Tint, Cobalt Blue, Cadmium Red
- Gouache paints: Lemon Yellow and White
- Download/print this outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.