Architectural Entry with Ink and Watercolour
Learn to create depth in urban sketching with Architectural Designer Mayad Allos (@mayadallosart). He’ll show you how adding natural elements enhances your architectural drawings. You’ll learn to use proper scale for multi-story buildings and create depth and dimension with shadows.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 6 am PST November 14 (Sunday)
- NY Time 9 am EST November 14 (Sunday)
- London Time 2 pm GMT November 14 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT November 14 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT November 15 (Monday)
- A4 100% Cotton watercolour paper
- HB pencil
- Waterproof pen and ink (Suggested brand: Lamy and Mont Blonc permanent Ink)
- Watercolour brush set (Suggested brand: Zytag)
- Watercolour paints: Neutral Tint, Sap Green, Deep Sap Green (Daniel Smith); Lemon Yellow (Schminke); Cobalt Blue (Winsor and Newton)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.