Mystic Landscapes using Wet-on-Wet with Watercolour
This Live Workshop will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 12pm LA Time Tuesday (April 27th, PDT)
- 3pm NY Time Tuesday (April 27th, EDT)
- 8pm London Time Tuesday (April 27th, GMT)
- 3am Singapore Time Wednesday (April 28th)
- 5am Sydney Time Wednesday (April 28th, AEST)
- Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- Watercolour paints: Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Pyroll Crimson (or a cool red), Quinacridone Gold (or a warm yellow)
- Brushes: 1/2" flat (or a large flat brush), #8 round, smaller round brushes for detail
- Paper towel
- Check out her reference photo