Negative Painting: How to Paint White Subjects (Recording)
Do you think white paint is dull? After this 90-minute Mini Workshop, you'll have to rethink again! Watch how professional watercolourist Jill Gustavis paints an elegant rose using the negative painting method and maximising the use of colour white.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in negative painting.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Three to four colours of paint: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and other colours are optional
- Palette or dish to mix washes in Two brushes: One larger brush (like a ½" flat), One smaller brush (like a round 8-10)
- Paper: 100% cotton is recommended, 140lb recommended, Hot press/cold press is up to your preference
- Two rinse cups (one for washing, one for clean water)
- Hot air dryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you're following along this will help keep up)
- Paper towel (for lifting/blotting)
- Pencil (optional)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.