Vintage Watercolour Roses
Learn to paint beautiful, pastel roses in this 2-hour small-group art class with artist Nina (Nyusikart). She’ll show you how to loosen up your style and create the illusion of real flowers without sketching first. Use complementary colours and
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
Direct, live interaction with the artist
Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
Step by Step instruction
Time to complete each step in real-time
Short break scheduled in the middle
Artist feedback on your work
Recording available for life
Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 16 (Saturday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 16 (Saturday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 16 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 16 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT October 17 (Sunday)
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Etchr Sketchbook A4 Cold Press)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet Squirrel & Risslon: Round #6, #8
- Mop brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Pure Squirrel Mop Brush)
- Angle brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Angle Brush)
- Medium or big water brush (Suggested: Pentel Waterbrush)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Suggested colours: Hansa Yellow Light, New Gamboge, Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Blue)
- Rosa Gallery watercolour paints (Other suggestions: Madder Red, Madder Rose, Magenta, Emerald Green, Olive Green, Burnt Sienna, Indigo, Violet, Orange, Green, Payne’s Grey)
- Paper towels
- Palette or ceramic plate
- Office paper for sketching
- 2 jars with water
- Check out this Pinterest Mood Board for reference!
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.