Vintage Watercolour Roses (Recording)
Learn to paint beautiful, pastel roses in this 2-hour recorded Master Class with artist Nina (@Nyusikart). She’ll show you how to loosen up your style and create the illusion of real flowers without sketching first. Use complementary colours and a variety of watercolour techniques to paint gorgeous vintage flowers.
Purchase a recording now and a downloadable PDF containing the instructions will be sent to you via email.
Get 15% off when you purchase the Vintage Watercolour Roses Bundle (Recording) which includes BOTH Master Class Recordings!
Disclaimer: Please note that these are NOT live 2-hour Classes and are merely recordings (replays) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in the videos.
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet Squirrel & Risslon: Round #6, #8
- Mop brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Pure Squirrel Mop Brush)
- Angle brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Angle Brush)
- Medium or big water brush (Suggested: Pentel Waterbrush)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Suggested colours: Hansa Yellow Light, New Gamboge, Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Blue)
- Rosa Gallery watercolour paints (Other suggestions: Madder Red, Madder Rose, Magenta, Emerald Green, Olive Green, Burnt Sienna, Indigo, Violet, Orange, Green, Payne’s Grey)
- Paper towels
- Palette or ceramic plate
- Office paper for sketching
- 2 jars with water
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.