Vintage Wild Roses with Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to paint dreamy and loose with artist Nina (Nyusikart). In this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop, she will teach you how to create a vintage floral illustration. You’ll learn colour mixing techniques to make pastel colours and use them with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques. She will show you how to combine warm and cool colours and use a blurring effect.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet Squirrel $ Risslon: Round #6, #8 and #10
- Mop brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Pure Squirrel Mop Brush)
- Angle brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Angle Brush)
- Medium or big water brush (Suggested: Pentel Waterbrush)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Suggested colours: Hansa Yellow Light, New Gamboge, Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Blue, Ultramarine Blue)
- Rosa Gallery watercolour paints (Other suggestions: Madder Red, Madder Rose, Magenta, Emerald Green, Olive Green, Burnt Sienna, Indigo, Violet)
- Paper towels
- Palette or ceramic plate
- Office paper for sketching
- 2 jars with water
- Check out this Pinterest Mood Board for reference!
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.