Vintage Wild Roses with Watercolour
Learn to paint dreamy and loose with artist Nina (Nyusikart). In this Mini Workshop, she will teach you how to create a vintage floral illustration. You’ll learn colour mixing techniques to make pastel colours and use them with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques. She will show you how to combine warm and cool colours and use a blurring effect.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT September 18 (Saturday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT September 18 (Saturday)
- London Time 3 pm BST September 18 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT September 18 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST September 19 (Sunday)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet Squirrel $ Risslon: Round #6, #8 and #10
- Mop brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Pure Squirrel Mop Brush)
- Angle brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Angle Brush)
- Medium or big water brush (Suggested: Pentel Waterbrush)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Suggested colours: Hansa Yellow Light, New Gamboge, Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Blue, Ultramarine Blue)
- Rosa Gallery watercolour paints (Other suggestions: Madder Red, Madder Rose, Magenta, Emerald Green, Olive Green, Burnt Sienna, Indigo, Violet)
- Paper towels
- Palette or ceramic plate
- Office paper for sketching
- 2 jars with water
- Check out this Pinterest Mood Board for reference!
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.